Download PDF2ePub plugin v1.02 (released May 31, 2011) for Adobe Acrobat
- The plugin works with Adobe Acrobat 7, 8, 9, and 10. Acrobat 10 support is available from v1.01 onwards. At this time we only support windows but have plans for mac version later this year.
- The trial download is fully functional and will expire in 30 days.
- The product is expected to be available for purchase in short order. Please contact us if you would like to purchase an early copy.
- Our online web based solution lets you upload a PDF or Word document which is convered to ePub and is made available for download within minutes. You can try out this service here.
- We highly recommend using Firefox or Chrome browser for downloading the file. We have seen intermittent issues with IE, depending on user's security settings of the browser.
- Changes in version 1.02: several bug fixes, including the fix for incorrect "images" folder in OPF file for non-english Acrobat installs.
Please fill-in the registration form below to begin the download. Your email address will be used to send the Product Key which is required for installation.
- Windows XP or later
- Adobe Acrobat 7 (Standard, Pro, or Pro Extended) or later version
- Disk space of 3MB
See help for detailed installation instructions.
- Download the windows plugin installer following the instructions above.
- Double-click the installer and follow the prompts. Make sure Acrobat is not running before proceeding.
- You must accept our EULA in order to proceed with installation
- Select the location for plug_ins folder for Adobe Acrobat. The installer will attmept to find it for you but in case it fails, you would need to manually provide the location. Most typically it is similar to c:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat
- After the installation is complete, start Acrobat. Open a PDF file and select File > Save As > IDPF ePub (*.epub) to start the conversion process.
For any questions or help, please contact us at email@example.com
© 2012 pdf2epub